As part of the launch of the cross-enterprise collaboration and information management solution (CDE), thinkproject is creating new jobs in France.
thinkproject is offering a hybrid strategy to drive portfolio convergence by progressively adding legacy Product & Project Lifecycle Management (PLM) capabilities to its modern cross-enterprise collaboration and information management solution, known as Common Data Environment (CDE). To this end, thinkproject is creating new jobs in France. Talent acquisition is starting immediately!
Your mission and objectives – Technical Account Manager
You will ensure customer development in collaboration with Sales and you will support the Sales Organisation during Pre-Sales and during customer events.
Your top 5 objectives :
- Quota carrier for a defined set of customers
- Analyze and synchronize customer requirements
- Customer presentations
- Creation/Building of platform concepts and ensure Implementation
- Ensure customer satisfaction and project success
Your key challenges will be customer support & consulting; to conduct on-site user trainings, to collaborate with Solutions Specialists in configuring the Software and to support education of new hires.
Requirements – Technical Account Manager
Your values : Open and Honest; Customer Centric; Innovative; Passionate, Inclusive and Collaborative; Accountable
Essential requirements :
- English: bilingual, at C2 level (minimum C1)
- Experience in process analysis and transferring into concepts
- Selling to vertical industries (ideally: Construction)
- Create technical documentation
- Provide utilization data and KPIs basis
- Communication skills and empathy
Desirable requirements :
- Education: Master degree; engineer or business
- Ability to service packaged but also custom enterprise deals
- Knowledge of the AEC industry: Architectural Engineering & Construction
- German, C1 level, not mandatory but ideal to work with Munich HQ
- Affinity with IT sector and decision makers: CIO, CDO, CTO…
- Project Management skills; ideally certification: PRINCE2 or similar
- Service orientation: consulting, implementation, support
What is on offer ? – Technical Account Manager
- Location : Vélizy, France
- Base salary: attractive, based on experience
- Car allowance
- Benefits: Healthcare, Pension, etc.
Start date : January 2019 or earlier