As part of the launch of the cross-enterprise collaboration and information management solution (CDE), thinkproject is creating new jobs in France.
thinkproject is offering a hybrid strategy to drive portfolio convergence by progressively adding legacy Product & Project Lifecycle Management (PLM) capabilities to its modern cross-enterprise collaboration and information management solution, known as Common Data Environment (CDE). To this end, thinkproject is creating new jobs in France. Talent acquisition is starting immediately!
Your mission and objectives – Solution Specialist
You will share responsibility for customer satisfaction & project success and support the Sales Organisation during Pre-Sales and during customer events.
Your top 5 objectives :
- Conducting customer appointments/presentations
- Analyzing, coordinating and implementing customer requirements in configurations
- Supporting customers in using the software (training/support)
- Building a sustainable relationship with the customer
- Become a trusted advisor to the customer
Your key challenges will be to initiate and accompany further developments, to support education of new hires and quality assurance.
Requirements – Solution Specialist
Your values : Open and Honest; Customer Centric; Innovative; Passionate, Inclusive and Collaborative; Accountable
Essential requirements :
- English: bilingual, at C2 level (minimum C1)
- Experience in process analysis and transferring into concepts
- Selling to vertical industries (ideally: Construction)
- Create technical documentation
- Provide utilization data and KPIs basis
- Communication skills and empathy needed for future promotion
Desirable requirements :
- Education: Master degree; engineer or business
- Ability to service packaged but also custom enterprise deals
- Knowledge of the AEC industry: Architectural Engineering & Construction
- German, C1 level, not mandatory but ideal to work with Munich HQ
- Affinity with IT sector and decision makers: CIO, CDO, CTO…
- Project Management skills; ideally certification: PRINCE2 or similar
- Service orientation: consulting, implementation, support
What is on offer ? – Solution Specialist
- Location : Vélizy, France
- Base salary: attractive, based on experience
- Car allowance
- Benefits: Healthcare, Pension, etc.
Start date : January 2019 or earlier