As part of the launch of the cross-enterprise collaboration and information management solution (CDE), thinkproject is creating new jobs in France.
thinkproject is offering a hybrid strategy to drive portfolio convergence by progressively adding legacy Product & Project Lifecycle Management (PLM) capabilities to its modern cross-enterprise collaboration and information management solution, known as Common Data Environment (CDE). To this end, thinkproject is creating new jobs in France. Talent acquisition is starting immediately!
Your mission and objectives – Sales Executive / Account Manager
You will be the first man on the ground to launch our new product line in France!
Your top 5 objectives :
- Team with other colleagues to build the strategy
- Collaboratively build the sales & marketing toolbox
- Prospect, prospect, prospect Construction targets
- Sell SaaS solution and compete effectively in sales cycles
- Sell services: Consulting, Implementation, Support
Requirements – Sales Executive / Account Manager
Your values : Open and Honest; Customer Centric; Innovative; Passionate, Inclusive and Collaborative; Accountable
Essential requirements :
- English: bilingual, at C2 level (minimum C1)
- SaaS / Cloud sales experience (minimum 5 years)
- Selling to vertical industries (ideally: Construction)
- Hunter mentality (farming skills useful as well)
- Be able not only to sell, but also to demo the solution
Desirable requirements :
- Education: Master degree; engineer or business
- Ability to sell packaged but also custom enterprise deals
- Sales methodology (ideally MEDDIC); CRM knowledge (ideally SugarCRM)
- German, C1 level, not mandatory but ideal to work with Munich HQ
- Affinity with IT sector and decision makers: CIO, CDO, CTO…
What is on offer ? – Sales Executive / Account Manager
- Location : Vélizy, France
- Base salary: attractive, based on experience
- Car allowance
- Benefits: Healthcare, Pension, etc.
Start date : January 2019 or earlier