Created in 2015 by Lascom PLM (Product & Project Lifecycle Management) and think project! , a European publisher of a cloud solution dedicated to collaboration in AEC projects, think project! France is a PLM publisher (Project Lifecycle Management) 100% dedicated to the construction and engineering sector.
As a subsidiary owned by think project! , it is independent within the think project! Group. It combines both the dynamism of a start-up and the robustness of two historical players in software publishing.
think project! France, formerly Lascom AEC
think project! France, formerly Lascom AEC, a software company, is present in Europe, South America and the Middle East thanks to its international engineering clients.
Thanks to its R & D representing 25% of its workforce, business expertise and innovation in the field of engineering is at the heart of the DNA of think project! France. think project! France is thus positioning itself as one of the leading companies in collaborative solutions in the engineering and construction sectors.
The think project! group
For more than 15 years, think project! provides a Common Data Environment (EDC) available quickly and adaptable for construction and engineering projects. think project! Meets the emerging needs of digital construction solutions that facilitate cross-enterprise collaboration and global information management. The offer think project! Also includes process management solutions around the digital model or Building Information Modeling (BIM) and interfaces with management applications such as ERP. think project! Meets the current challenges of digitization in construction and engineering by offering state-of-the-art software solutions and expert advice from industry experts.
think project! was founded in 2000 in Munich, Germany. Since then, the company has become the leading collaborative platform publisher and information management solution for engineering and construction in Europe. think project! also holds shares in companies that offer complementary solutions and services.
Customers from the construction and engineering industries around the world are accompanied by the parent company of think project! In Munich and by a number of subsidiaries in Europe. International R & D teams responsible for software development and innovation are coordinated from the R & D headquarters in Berlin.
Positioning, target and differentiator
think project! France is positioned on two major axis :
- Big construction projects (with stakes in BIM and to the global life cycle of the project)
- Industrial engineering (which focuses on the problems of complex cycles of proofreading, equipments management and contracts management)
Its software is positioned as the central software for companies’ information systems and configuration management technologies, EDM, reporting and process management. think project! France boasts an unsurpassed list of blue chip references such as Vinci, Eiffage, Alstom, TechnipFMC, Setec, SGP, RATP…
Nowadays the projects which do not depend on an EDM (Electronic Document Management) solution rare are. However, the management of the information bound to a project is not only limited to documents but also includes requirements, contracts, lists of equipment, BIM etc.
The sector of engineering and civil construction simultaneously addresses complex, digital, ecological and energy problems which can profoundly upset the « modus operandi ». Among others, the necessity of organizing, drawing, and automating the flows of information ; the importance of the sustainability of the data of the projects with the aim of exploitation and maintenance … These stakes require a software of specialized PLM : think project! France.
- Expertise and PLM software focused on the market of the AEC with its special needs and a capacity to accompany and to advise companies within the sector about changing their methods
- A tool in the crossroads of businesses, the advanced technology of PLM (Plant / Project Lifecycle Management) allows you to manage different project cycle simultaneaously as well as the complex interactions and multiple adapted viewing of the same data set
- Complex systems mastery thanks to Lascom’s expertise in aeronautics and defense sectors. Because of the increasing deployment of networks of sensors and connected objects and the widespread interconnections, the industry is giving birth to more and more complex systems.. And thus the management of infrastructures is getting closer and closer to aerospace and defense systems’ sector management.